- Wagub Sumbar Lakukan Rapid Test, Untuk Pastikan Tidak Terkena Virus Corona
- Melalui Kwarcab Klungkung, Kwarda Bali Beri Bantuan Sembako Bagi Warga
- Pemerintah Restui 102 Wilayah Untuk Melaksanakan Kegiatan Masyarakat Produktif dan Aman COVID-19
- Nasrul Abit Puji Protokol Covid Bukittinggi di Masjid Bisa Jadi Role Model
- Di HUT Ke-20 Apkasi, Mendagri Ajak Kepala Daerah Miliki Jiwa Entrepreneurship
- Pasien Sembuh COVID-19 Bertambah 523, Ada 10 Provinsi Tak Laporkan Kasus Positif
- Yuri: Penambahan Kasus Positif COVID-19 di Jatim Tertinggi dan Lampaui DKI Jakarta
- Jelang Penerapan New Normal, Wagub Tinjau Pusat Keramaian di Bukittinggi
- Pemkab Purbalingga Belum Akan Terapkan New Normal
- Gubernur Sumbar Akan Siapkan Inovasi Penanganan Covid 19
LittleHearts Making a Difference by Raising Social Heroes at a Young Age
WARTA ANDALAS, SURABAYA - EtonHouse Preschool, Surabaya is the first preschool to launch LittleHearts in Indonesia. Their charity bazaar, titled Love is in The Air, aimed to raise awareness and build children's empathy. Preloved items donated from families and children's artwork were on sale, and the event was open to the public, held from 3rd to 5th December 2019. All proceeds of the charity bazaar will be given to Yayasan Tumpuan Harapan, a local orphanage in Surabaya, Indonesia. The charity bazaar raised an amount of IDR10,000,000.00.
"A seemingly simple project like a charity bazaar involves months of preparation. Hence, it is able to instill values such as long-term planning, sustainable efforts and remind the children on how everyone can play a part in giving back to the community," elaborates Arjuna Raj, Chief Strategy Officer of LittleLives.
"Together with the children, teachers and parents collaborated to make this event a success. It is important that we include parents in this LittleHearts project as it strengthens the relationship between children and their parents," says Marissa, Charity Bazaar Committee of EtonHouse, Surabaya.
Baca Lainnya :
- Pertamina Beri Pendampingan CSR dan Pelatihan Manajemen Keuangan ke Warga Tuban
- Komite SMKN 8 Padang Serahkan Bantuan Bis Sekolah Untuk Operasional Lapangan
- Kabar Gembira, TPP ASN Sijunjung Segera Dibayarkan
- Pengurus Provinsi Persambi Kepulauan Bangka Belitung Terbentuk
- Pemotongan TPP, Reflizal : Pemko Agar Penuhi Hak ASN RSUD
LittleHearts aims to reach 100 cities worldwide, creating a network for preschools to share their community efforts. With such a platform, staff and students alike can benefit from adopting exciting ideas and apply them in their own schools. Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia and Hong Kong are some of the countries that have already kick-started LittleHearts.
Be the next school to showcase your LittleHearts project by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LittleLives is a holistic school management system that was built to simplify the complex administrative processes of preschools. Our comprehensive system enables schools, administrators and educators run schools more effectively by simplifying administrative tasks, reducing paperwork, improving teachers' quality of life, consequently increasing the school's revenue. We currently serve over 1,000 preschools in 8 countries and 25 cities. We are now in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Thailand and Brunei.
More at www.littlelives.com
About EtonHouse, Surabaya
EtonHouse Surabaya provides the early childhood education (preschool) with Inquire, Think, Learn curriculum, inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach. As part of The EtonHouse International Education with 102 schools in 11 countries across Asia, we offer an intellectually, socially and emotionally rewarding learning experience. (MOR)